1. Enter by taking an image/video using the VeVe app AR function which showcases a Patrick Hughes Series 2 VeVe digital collectible from your VeVe collection and posting the image/video on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #HughesxVeVe.
2. Entries open at 8 AM PST on 30 April, 2023 and will close at 11:59 AM PST on 5 May, 2023.
3. VeVe team will select what it considers the most interesting and creative entry to win the prize.
4. The winner will receive a signed and numbered physical Patrick Hughes “Robotic” 3D Reversepective artwork. Random edition of 60: 51 x 53.3 x 16 cm.
5. The physical artwork will be shipped to the delivery address nominated by the winner for such purpose. The winner will be required to nominate a different address if the nominated delivery address can not, in Licensor’s and/or VeVe’s opinion, be shipped using standard delivery services for such an item. Licensor and VeVe are not responsible for any loss or damage to the artwork.
1. Promotion and Promoter: The Promotion is promoted by Orbis Blockchain Technologies Limited (“VeVe”), 29 Northcroft Street, Takapuna, New Zealand. The prizes are supplied by VeVe. The Promotion is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Entries and entry requirements: This Promotion is only available to individuals who (i) are not employees or contractors of VeVe and their affiliates (ii) have a current VeVe user account which is not restricted or disabled and are not in breach of or under investigation for potential breach of the VeVe Terms and Conditions (“Valid VeVe Account”), (iv) is not the subject of any sanctions administered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, the United Nations Security Council, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the European Union (or any member thereof) (Sanctions), or (v) is not a citizen or resident of a country which is the subject of Sanctions (“Restricted Country”).
The other Entry Requirements (including the entry period) and Prize Winner Selection approach for each prize are set out above (any entry period or requirements may be altered at VeVe’s discretion during the Competition Period). VeVe will not be liable or responsible for any entries that are not completed or are otherwise late, lost or misdirected whether due to third party service providers or otherwise.
3. Prizes and prize winners: VeVe’s decision on the prize winners will be final and binding. VeVe will not enter into any discussions with any person in relation to the award of the prize. The prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. If for whatever reason a prize winner that has claimed the prize does not or cannot accept the prize, then that prize will be forfeited. Cash will not be awarded in lieu. By accepting the prize, each prize winner consents to VeVe using their details and photograph for promotional and media publicity purposes. After the prize winners have been announced, VeVe will email the prize winners. If a prize winner cannot be contacted after reasonable attempts by VeVe, the prize will be forfeited and a new prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries for the applicable prize.
4. Changes: VeVe reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the Promotion or to disqualify any entrant or entry at any time. VeVe reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Previous versions of terms and conditions will be available on request.
5. Liability: VEVE,AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES) WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER SUFFERED (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS) OR PERSONAL INJURY SUFFERED OR SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH EITHER PARTICIPATION IN THE PROMOTION OR WITH THE PRIZES OFFERED. THE WINNER OF THE PROMOTION IS FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR TAXES IMPOSED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRIZE. EACH PARTICIPANT WILL INDEMNIFY VEVE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY THEM AS A RESULT OF ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM THIS PROMOTION.
6. No endorsement by social platforms: The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.
8. Governing law: The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law.